In the fourth episode of the Future of Bitcoin Mining podcast, our CTO and host Phil Salter speaks to Lee Bratcher, Board Member and President of the Texas Blockchain Association.
- How Lee made his way into Bitcoin
- What the Texas Blockchain Association does
- The state of Bitcoin mining in Texas and the three factors impacting the industry today
- How politicians in Texas view Bitcoin mining today.
- The most common misconceptions Lee hears about Bitcoin mining
- Why Texas is such a great location for mining bitcoin
- Understand how the Texas power grid works and how it’s different from other grids in the US
- What the Bitcoin mining industry can do to better engage with politicians and policy makers
- How Bitcoin miners can better educate the general public about the value Bitcoin mining brings to local communities